Informative and Helpful Guides for Parents
- The Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates, Inc. (COPAA)
- A Guide to the First IEP Meeting
- Yellow Pages for Kids with Disabilities
- Wrightslaw offers parents, advocates and counsels accurate, reliable information about special education law, and advocacy for children with disabilities.
- Special Education Rights and Responsibilities (SERR) Easy to understand question and answer format addressing California laws (in English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Thai).
Resources and Support for Parents
- UCLA CART Research & Intervention
- Down Syndrome Association of Los Angeles (DSALA)
- Resources for Traveling with Disabilities