Helpful Links & Resources
Informative and Helpful Guides for Parents
- The Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates, Inc. (COPAA)
- A Guide to the First IEP Meeting
- Yellow Pages for Kids with Disabilities
- Wrightslaw offers parents, advocates and counsels accurate, reliable information about special education law, and advocacy for children with disabilities.
- Special Education Rights and Responsibilities (SERR) Easy to understand question and answer format addressing California laws (in English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Thai).
Resources and Support for Parents
- UCLA CART Research & Intervention
- Down Syndrome Association of Los Angeles (DSALA)
- Resources for Traveling with Disabilities
California State Special Education Resources
Trusted Media Advisor
Different. Not Less.
Please reach out to our office so that Georgianna can assist you in the pursuit of securing a meaningful education for your child. We offer a 30-minute complimentary consultation for the analysis of your case.